Push Messaging & Notifications
Available in Chrome 42+ & Chrome 42+
To use this sample please do the following:
- Create a project in the Firebase Developer Console.
- Go to Settings (The cog near the top left corner), click the 'Cloud Messaging Tab'.
- Create a copy of [config.sample.js](config.sample.js) called config.js.
- Create a copy of [manifest.sample.json](manifest.sample.json) called manifest.json.
- Replace "<Your Cloud Messaging API Key ...>" in your new `config.js` file with your own API key from your new project on Firebase Developer Console.
- Replace "<Your Cloud Sender ID ...>" in your new `manifest.json` with your own sender ID from the Firebase Developer Console project.
cURL Command to Send Push